Saturday, March 27, 2010

Good News!!!

Well, not much has been going on with us, but the job hunt ended! And I am sooo glad! Even though, I was really enjoying being home! HAHA Time for crafts, sewing, cleaning, and playing with friends and family! But I guess I knew it would end. I did need a job! And I found one!


I am now working for Simmons Mattress Company. I am so excited to work there! So far it is going great! It is lots to learn, but I am getting the hang of it. Luckily I am being trained by my friend so she is making it fun and not so scary! Best part of all, I finally get to feel what its like to have a real job. Weekends off, Holidays off (and paid) and a set schedule, and money I deserve! I have had the complete opposite for 6 years at my previous job! So, I really think I will enjoy this! I am technically the Payroll Manager, but I have a lot of other tasks. I have my own office! I am working in the office that is connected to the Simmons factory. It's pretty cool seeing how they make mattresses. Those tags and "do not remove" labels, ya, I make those! HAHA
This past week I had the chance to tend my neices and nephews for 4 days! My sister went on a cruise and dropped them off to me! It was super fun! We played, went to the park, Went to lunch with Grandpa B, went swimming, and played some more! I got to experience life as a stay at home mom~ Seriously, I have never worked so hard. Not a 9-5 job by any means! Maybe a 7-10 job. Crazy but so fun!!! Weird, but I didn't take any pics. Sad! But we had a lot of fun!
This weekend for Conference we have a tradition that we go to Layton. So, I am excited for that! We get together, stay up late playing, watch conference in our PJ's while we veg out. And then Saturday night we have a girl's night while the guys go to priesthood! Should be fun! So, I will post about that after.

1 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

I'm soooooooo happy for you! Sounds like your new job will be awesome!!!