Friday, May 30, 2008

New to Blogging!!!

Hello!

The Thorpe's have decided to join the blogging community! Hopefully this way we can keep everybody up to date with our crazy lives! I love looking at the other ones in the family, so I thought I would make one as well!

Well, quick update for us is that we have really been up to nothing! Work is starting to pick up a hair, but not much. I have put in for a Regional Office Manager position so that's exciting! Thanks to Brandon I submitted a very good resume, had my interview today which also went well. I will find out in two weeks if I got it or not, so I will keep you posted!

We want to plan a barbecue at our house again soon! Hopefully you can come and everybody wil be in town! Hope everybody is doing well! Have an excellent day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah we are excited. It will be good to hear what you guys are up to. Do you know if anyone else in the fam has a blog besides nat and I?

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm excited for you. I check blogs at least once a week. As for writing them, I'm not so frequent. Good Luck!