Monday, October 27, 2008

I've been tagged!!!


Good thing my fourth pic is a good one! This is an adorable pic of me and my bestest friend Mandy Hargett! This is at my birthday party last year at the Mayan. It is so fun to look back at my pics and see all the different colors and lengths my hair is! Looks pretty cute though! Mandy you could put your hair in a ponytail! Wow! Well, it was a great birthday! I am glad I was able to share it with my family and friends! Even though teh food there is not all that great! Oh well! It was fun! I can't beleive my birthday is coming up again soon! Pretty crazy! Well, that was fun to be tagged! Thanks Shara! I now pass along the tag to Jamie, Marie, Meghann, and Amanda. Read below to know what to do!!! Have fun girls!
Tag your friends:
Take the fourth picture from your fourth folder on your computer and post it on your blog. Tell us a little bit about that picture; When it was taken, where it was taken, who is in the picture, etc. Then make sure you tag your friends so they can do it as well! Tag! Your it!

0 comments: