Monday, September 14, 2009

Weird excitement!


If you are a driver, you know that this picture pretty much sums up how we feel about road construction. However, I bet you have never gotten excited about road construction!
Well, if you live in Eagle Mountain or Saratoga you are ready to cheer with me!!! Seems funny to blog about this, but seriously we are excited!
Driving home today we go to experience Redwood Road as a 5 lane highway! Who knew it could be so amazing!!! I could pass the slow grandma drivers, the crazy speed demons could pass me instead of drive 5 feet from my car, best thing.....I didn't have to wait for anybody to turn left or right!!! Turn lanes are a wonderful thing!!! It actually came together on time, and we didn't have too many delays because of it. Well done Geneva Rock, well done!
So, yes you may be laughing at me right now for blogging about my excitement about road construction, but if you live out here, or drive out here frequently, you know why I am so happy! From Bangerter to the crossroads in Saratoga you have 5 lanes!!! And the rest of the construction is about 95% complete! Woohoo!!! Come visit!!!

3 comments:

Amanda Bj. said...

Yay! For road construction completion.

Jessica said...

YAY! Now if we could just get another lane going out of the Eagle on the SR it would be a fantastic thing!

Lindsay and Mike said...

I'm excited too!