Monday, October 5, 2009

Great weekend Kickoff!


We have not been back to the Bountiful Temple since we were endowed there almost 3 years ago. We were heading to Layton to stay for conference weekend so we planned to go to the Bountiful Temple with my family. My sister Jamie and her husband Jon met us there, as long as my mom and step dad Jeff. As we were walking in my sister said, "Hey do you guys wanna do sealings?" So we all said sure! Our Sealer was amazing. He shared so much with us while he went through it. I felt he spirit so strong. Plus, I have not done sealings with my family so it was so great to watch my parents and my sister completing a sealing. It was a great experience!
After the Temple we went to Mimi's Cafe for dinner. Unfortunately I did not take any pics, but we really enjoyed ourselves. Christian was extremely excited when he found out the served breakfast all day. HAHA It was great to catch up with the family and share the temple experience. It was the perfect start to our great conference weekend! Blog about that coming soon!

1 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Doing sealings is always great! We used to do them all the time in the Houston Temple, but we haven't done them much since we moved here. We need to go do them again.