Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Familia!!!

On Sunday Sept. 14th we had my aunt and uncle's baby blessing for Little Baby Taya. Afterwards we had a luncheon and took some family photos. It was great fun! We don't get to see the whole family very often anymore because we all live far away. Some in Layton, some in Salt Lake, some in St George. So, it was good to see everybody. Our family pictures turned out great! We also decided to have a little fun with the pics too. As you can see below. It was a great way to end the weekend! Now I'm just super excited to go to St. George!
My family, in our pinks and browns
My mom and me!

Silly boys!!!

Me and my bro!

My sis and me!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your brother is SOO freaking old now...WEIRD!!! What a babe! You are right, i do need to blog more often, tonight is the night! Expect great things...