Friday, September 12, 2008

Fishing Fun!

So, Christian and I have been wanting to go fishing for awhile now! We finally had time to go! just east of Saratoga Springs on the way to Lehi is a little river that connects Utah lake and the Great Salt Lake. I have no idea what it is called, but it is gorgeous, and we had fun! We didn't catch anything unfortunately, but it was nice to relax outside with a cool breeze! A couple of days ago we went to America's Premier Outfitter, Sportsman's Warehouse to get me a new fishing pole. Well, since I am such an avid fisher-woman (some say I was a pro) I decided to get the pink and purple disney princess pole! It is super cute and it came with my very own tackle box! haha Well, it was only 12 bucks. Christian bought some good curly tailed jigs, some billy bobbers, marshmallow powerbait, and some spinners (I got a pink spinner) The reason I am telling you what he bought is because of the names for these things, they make me laugh! Aren't they hilarious? Anyway~ we had a good time! Even though we didn't get any fish. Maybe we will have better luck in St. George. Here I am with my cute new pole! You are all jealous!



Mine and Christian's pose.


Aren't we cute!

Christian having the time of his life!

He loves fishing!

2 comments:

The Scott Family said...

You are totally cute together! It is great to see you having fun with family too. I know your year up next to us wasn't all that easy being so far from them! When are you coming to St George? You have to stop by!

Unknown said...

Remind me to tell you my best fishing story... It involves no fish.