Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fun calm before the storm!!!


We had an EXCELLENT Week off of work!!! Since we work in retail it is nearly impossible to have a day off after Thanksgiving because it is so busy for the Holidays. So, we decided we needed a little break before the crazy holiday rush happens! So, that is exactly what we did!!! We hung out and relaxed!!!

We did get to have some fun to though!!! We went to the BYU game!!!! We decided not to go to our seats until we absolutely had to, and guess what? We never did!!! That's right! We sat on the front row, 50 yard line, right behind the team!!!! It was great! We went with Mandy and Troy and we had an awesome time!!!
We Went and stayed at my mom's house one night, where we went to the Ogden Temple for the first time with my mom and Jeff. Afterwards they took us to the Farr's Ice cream shop across the street from the temple. It was super good! That night we played games with them and Jamie. The next day my mom colored my hair (looks great, thanks mom!) Also that day I went shopping with Jamie, we played with her kids, and then that night we stayed at Jamie's and played games again. It was awesome to be able to spend some time with my family!

This is my mom and me outside the Ogden Temple

Kelby sure does love his uncle Christian!

On Friday, Christian and I had enjoyed the Temple so much that we decided we wanted to go again. So, we went to the Timpanogas Temple for the first time. Christian and I decided we want to go to all the Temples in Utah, if we can make it to the ones outside of Utah even better! So far we have Bountiful, Salt Lake, Seattle WA, Ogden, and Timpanogas checked off the list!



What comes before Part B? PART-AY!!!!!

Our last activity for the very fun week, was a game night with friends!!! It was a great night too!!! We had great food, fun games, and tons of laughing!!! When you put Dave and Christian in the same room, you can only guarantee laughter!!! It was so great to have so many people come to our house! We started the night off with a very funny game of Mafia! We love that game! We could have played it all night!!! The next game was Buzz word, Girls against boys!!!! Then we played Whoonu, and we really didn't know each other very well, but we had fun guessing!!! The night was a huge success, and we plan to have a game night once a month so if you missed it, you better come next time!!!


Cory and Pattyanne
Mandy and Troy
Sarah and Dave
Natalie and John
We had a great turn out! Unfortunately I can't put up a pic of everybody and everything! Wish I could! So, our week off of work was awesome! We had plenty of time to relax, but also had a great time!!! I'm so glad we were able to spend time with family and friends! Now bring on the Holidays!!!!! HO HO HO!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sad we missed the game night! We will definately try to be there next time!!! Glad you had a great week..I really dont know why we have waited so long to hang out since HS, shame on us, but I am sure glad we did! I have missed you guys and I LOVE hanging out with you..good times...