Thursday, November 20, 2008


Christmas Christmas Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't know me at all, you wouldn't know that I am completely obsessed with Christmas! I love it! I love the mad rush of shoppers! I love the angry people trying to drive and getting mad because there are too many people trying to do the exact same thing as them...shop!!! I love that the radio starts playing Christmas music the day after Halloween! (and I love that my car never leaves that station unless I have a Christmas cd in) I LOVE decorating the tree, and I love that I have a job where I get to decorate three trees every year and get paid for it!!! I love driving around or walking around in the cold weather looking at the lights! I love that we have a Christmas Eve celebration every year with my mom's family in which most of the time there is an argument about something before hand, but once we get there it is nothing but Holiday Cheer and the Spirit of Christmas! Decorating Christmas Cookies!!!! Watching Christmas movies!!! Buying gifts for people and watching their face when they open knowing it was exactly what they wanted!!!! Buying gifts for children I will never meet, but knowing that I just made their day!!! I love the Holiday season and I can't wait to share it with my friends and family!

I love that I have roped my husband into it right along with me! I came home from work today and All the lights had been put up on the outside of my house!!! So cute! Later that night he said, I expect to see a tree decorated in here by the end of the week! I decorated the rest of the house about 2 weeks ago, but yes that's right, I have yet to put up the tree. I can't believe I have waited this long either mom!

So, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!! Have fun decorating, shopping, and getting in the Christmas Spirit!!! Oh, and Have a Happy Turkey Day! Jamie will be upset if I skip right over that. haha


*****MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*****

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, Christmas should start much earlier than the day after Thanksgiving! I think Thanksgiving is a great big meal in the middle of Christmas season. I love all the things you mention loving. Very cool blog!

Shara said...

I just found the perfect quote for you. Charles Dickens: "I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all the year." I think you are the one person that could actually accomplish this.