Saturday, December 6, 2008

3 years!!! Let's get to 53!!!!

Happy Annivi-vegas-ry!!! Happy Plane-aversary!!!

Christian and I celebrated 3 years on December 1st!!!! I can't believe it! No, not that we lasted this long, but how fast it went by!!! It has been nothing but fun too!!! What an adventure we have had! In three years we have accomplished more than I could have ever dreamed!!! 6 months after we got married, I received a promotion! We moved to Federal Way, Washington where we met some amazing people, and had an amazing time! We lived there for a year. While we lived there we were able to accomplish the #1 priority on both of our lists~ Getting Sealed in the Salt Lake Temple for Time and ALL Eternity! Best accomplish by far! After Washington, we moved back to Utah to be with our Family. Here we purchased our first home! A dream home at that! Soon after that Christian received a promotion. In March of this year we completed the #3 priority on my list (#2 is kids, nope not yet) go out of the Country. We went on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera. BEST VACATION EVER!!!!! We have been able to do so much, and I am so glad we were able to be together for it all! I wouldn't trade Christian for anybody! (well, maybe somebody who ate more, but I can live with that I suppose) I am so glad I was able to find somebody who can make me do my two favorite things~Smile and Laugh! And I think he does a darn good job! Even at work when he paged, "At the risk of getting in trouble I would like to announce that it is our anniversary! Thanks for 3 years, hopefully we can make it to 53!!!"
Luv ya hun! And we better!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Anniversary you too! Brit you picked a great guy...love him. Have a very Merry Christmas and we'll see you soon.

Anonymous said...

I didnt know you guys were such fans of friends..we have friends scene it! Sounds like we need to play..and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU TWO LOVE BIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YIPPY!