Thursday, January 7, 2010

My Birthday gift!

For my birthday I had to work all day, so my birthday lasted for 4 days!


The night before my birthday Christian took me shopping, to dinner, and to the Jazz game!
I bought a new case for my phone, it's plaid with pink and brown. It's cute! We ate dinner in the food court, I got a yummy Subway sandwich and he got Panda Express. The Jazz was fun! I haven't been to a game in so long! Our seats weren't fantastic, but it was still fun. We had our binoculars, and Christian took some great pics with our new camera.
The day after my birthday our friends and us went out to Olive Garden! It was a great time! Lots of fun, great food, and my friends are so nice I even got gifts! I got some super cute jewelry, clothing, and a super cute scarf! Thanks for all those who came and gave me gifts!
On Tuesday my girlfriends took me to lunch! Roxsan, Meghann, Ally, and Kaycee all came with me to Wingers to celebrate somemore! It was great fun! And of course, more great food!
So, my birthday...s were great! Thanks friends!


For my birthday, I was able to get a new bedroom set!

I have been wanting one forever, and on Black Friday a really cute was on sale! So, I got this one! It is brown, khaki, and blue with little flowers. It came with the comforter, shams, skirt, and 3 decorative pillows!

Since our room before was maroon and green we had to change a few things in our room along with the bedset. So, I went to Robert's and found the square frame in the middle of the wall here. It was half off and the perfect colors! Then I replaced one of our candles with a cute blue one from tai pan, and I got another little frame from Robert's that was also half off! So, we redecorated our bedroom for under $100!!!


Above our window I have the word "LOVE" in wooden block letters. I painted them maroon for our bedroom before, and needed to change them for our new colors. So, instead of painting them I decided to cover them with scrapbook paper. It is a little difficult to see in this pic, but if you double click on it you should be able to enlarge it. Each paper is blue and brown colors with flowers, and then I added some extra flowers and ribbon to each one. They match my bedset perfectly!

So, I had a great birthday, and I am really excited for our new bedroom!

4 comments:

jjtsoccer said...

Super cute! I want some of those letters in my room. My colors are brown and green, get on that would ya! J/K I love it!!

Lindsay and Mike said...

It looks great! You are such a bargain shopper!!! All of that for under $100??? Awesome job!

Aimee said...

Happy happy birthday! Nicely done.
Aimee

Troy and Mandy said...

Your bedroom looks great...good job on your block letters! They look really good :)
I know...I can't believe we are all growing up. I really hope you get pregnant before my baby is born so they can be close in age and be best friends!!!! Love you!! Happy Birthday!
I'm sorry I had to cancel on Monday, my morning sickness has started and it's not just in the morning. Tuesday was the worst day ever! I was sick until 3pm. We will definitely have to get together next week...maybe on Monday! I'm off that day for Martin Luther King Jr Day.