Monday, January 19, 2009

Come Play With Me!!!!!

Well, since Mandy tagged me, I guess I have to take this little quiz, but I am going to do it a little bit different. It is supposed to be sections of 5 answers, but I am going to do 6, 3 for me and 3 for Christian. So, Here it goes! And remember if you are tagged on the bottom, I better see one of these on your blogs!!!

Tag...You're It!

Favorite TV Shows:
B:
1. One Tree Hill
2. Heroes
3. Amazing Race
C:
1. Heroes
2. Seinfeld
3. Family Guy

Favorite Restaurants:
B:
1. Olive Garden
2. Bajio
3. Chin Wah
C:
1. Olive Garden
2. Fuddruckers
3. Panda Express

Things that happened yesterday:
B:
1. Had fun with the Sunbeams
2. Folded Laundry (yuck)
3. Watched House Bunny
C:
1. Went to work
2. Watched Football
3. Got to kiss my adorable wife!!!

Things I look forward to:
B:
1. Having a baby!!!!
2. Not working (comes with the baby)
3. Sleep!
C:
1. Being a Daddy!!! (he really is)
2. The NFL Draft
3. Another Cruise

Favorite Disney Movies:
B:
1. The Little Mermaid
2. Wall-E
3. Enchanted
C:
1. Wall-E
2. Toy Story
3. Hercules

5 People I Tag:
1. Mandy
2. Jamie
3. Meghann
4. Natalie
5. Stephanie

Thanks Mandy!
Have Fun Girls!!!!

3 comments:

Shara said...

Are you prego???? Or are you just looking forward to being pregnant sometime this year?

Anonymous said...

baby....baby? was this an announcement?

Jessica said...

Hey thanks for telling me about your blog today. I can't believe we know some of the same people. I noticed you have Luke and Marie Orton and Robbie and Rachele Irion on your list. How do you know them? Marie was in my stake and I dated Luke for awhile - and Robbie was my neighbor growing up.