Sunday, January 11, 2009

Locks of love!!!

That's right!!! It's gone! I chopped my very long hair off! I now have a steep A-line cut and I LOVE it!!! I have been talking about doing it for awhile, I was just nervous. So, after MUCH convincing from me and my sister my mom finally gave in and said she would do it! She was so worried that I was going to hate it afterwards she said she would NEVER be the one to do it! haha well, she did and no worries! I don't hate it at all!!! She did an amazing job! I guess 20 years of doing hair has paid off!!! haha Just playin Mom! We all know you are only 29 years old, so that is impossible!


Nobody could beleive I did it
because of how long it was before!!!
Can you?
This pic shows how crazy I am!


















We put my hair in a low braid and then my sister, Jamie did the first cut! She was SOOO excited to do it too! We just slowly made it into a complete hair cut after that. Now I love it!!! But I will admit, I was super scared to do it!

So, I chopped off about 10-12 inches in this very wierd looking braid. It was so wierd to hold my own hair! I am going to be donating it though, so it is all worth it! Christian was very worried at first, but ended up LOVING it!!! He can't stop talking about how much he likes my hair, which is a major plus because he likes long hair way more, so I was worried.




Here is the difference in the hair length,
and now my hair is even shorter,
but this is where we started out.
Crazy how drastic it is huh!!!
So, I amy be crazy, but I really do love it! If you know me at all, you know I like to change my hair a lot! the color, the length, the style. It's just so fun to play around with it! Already I have found 4 styles I can do with this length and it is so easy! I can curls it under, straighten it, flip it out (which looks awesome with the coloring job my mom did!) and then I can have the smallest little piggies sticking out the back which is always fun! Who doesn't like to wear pigtails? So, I am very glad I did it! Thanks Mom!

5 comments:

Troy and Mandy said...

I can't believe how long your hair was...I never realized it before! I LOVE YOUR SHORT DO THOUGH! You always look so cute in any length, color or style! I just love this hair cut, I don't think I've ever seen it this short before...way cute!
Thanks for FUN girls night the other night! Can't wait to do it again and can't wait for our game night soon!
Love ya tons....Mandy

Anonymous said...

NO WAY!!! You actually finally did it! So proud of you! And HELLO!!!!!!!!!!! You look freaking hot with short hair, I love love love it! We need to get together soon, we keep on sayin that and then we never do..but fo realz...

jjtsoccer said...

Way cute! I knew you would love it!

Unknown said...

You look so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh so you wait for me to leave?! Looks cute though! I'm sure It was scary. lol random sidenote...My word verification is alcuts.... very fitting.