Friday, April 17, 2009

PAMPERED CHEF!!!

Well, about a month ago my sister jamie became a Pampered Chef Consultant. So I told her I would have a party for her. We did the party last night and it went great!!! We had a great turn out of 11 people! I made so much money that I get a huge discount and she made enough money to pay off her kit!!! YAY!!! Thank you so much for all that came and helped us out! I dunno about you, but it was so much fun! It was just like another girl's night! We had girl's, laughter, strawberries, and chocolate! What more could you need? Oh that's right Pampered Chef products!!! thanks to Jamie for directing a killer show! She really knows her stuff!!!

It was great! I have decided to become a consultant myself! It is really just for the kit. I get $570 worth of products for $155 bucks! You can do it too! Or you can host a party for me if you don't want to spend that much money on a kit. You will get 60% off some items, you will get free items, and a discount on a whole bunch more! Plus you get to have a bunch of girl's over for dinner or dessert! It was a blast! Let me know if you are interested! I already have one party set up by my Best Friend Mandy! Thanks Mandylin!!! There is no pressure to buy or sell! Do everything at your own pace!


We had a great time! I know you could too! Let me know if there is anything you want to order, or if you have questions on anything!

1 comments:

Jessica / Brian Bangerter said...

Hey thanks for the invite, Mason has a soccer game that night, let me know another time, I'd love to come.