Sunday, April 26, 2009

You think you know, but you could be wrong!!!

This is all about my husband. My answers and then his answers! Try it out yourself. Comment on mine, and then post it on yours and I will do the same! Have fun!

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?

I Said: NFL Network or Xbox 360

He Said: Oblivion (xbox game)


2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?

I Said: Italian

He Said: Italian


3. What's one food he doesn't like?

I Said: HAHA it will be faster to name what he likes ~ bacon cheeseburgers

He Said: HA! Uh, mexican food



4. You go out to eat and have a drink. His drink would be?

I Said: We only order water, if we are splerging diet coke

He Said: I always get water, but if not than diet pepsi or coke


5. Where did he go to high school?

I Said: Cottonwood, since we went together I better know!

He Said: Cottonwood High


6. What size shoe does he wear?

I Said: 9 or 10

He Said: 9 or 9 and a half



If he was to collect anything, what would it be?

I Said: DVDs!!! He is obsessed!

He Said: DVDs!!!



What is his favorite type of sandwich?

I Said: bacon egg and cheese biscuit

He Said: peanut butter... no wait! Bacon egg and cheese!


9. What would he eat every day if he could?

I Said: Panda Express Orange Chicken

He Said: Breadsticks from the Olive Garden, Peanut Butter M&M's and Orange chicken too, for sure!!


10. What is his favorite cereal?

I Said: Cinnamon toast crunch

He Said: Peanut butter cap'n crunch or cinnamon toast crunch


11. What would he never wear?

I Said: a cowboy hat

He Said: leather pants


12. What is his favorite sports team?

I Said: Minnesota Vikings

He Said: Minnesota Vikings!!!



13. Who did he vote for?

I Said: John McCain

He Said: Chris Allen (idol) haha McCain



14. Who is his best friend?

I Said: me :)

He Said: Brittany!



15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?

I Said: Freak out over small things

He Said: Snore....or freak out


16. What is his Heritage?

I Said: Scottish and ????

He Said: English and Dutch



17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?

I Said: Marble if it has to be cake, but he would prefer chocolate mouse pie

He Said: Marble


18. Did he play sports in high school?

I Said: Nope, just lots of plays

He Said: No, not even a little bit~My sport was gettin' ladies!


19. What could he spend hours doing?

I Said: Playing xbox, watching NFL Network, or sleeping

He Said: Playing Xbox



20. What is one thing you appreciate about him?

Only One?!? Well, I think the thing I love about him the most is his sense of humor. He ALWAYS knows how to make me smile! No wait there is a tie!!! I also love how much he loves me and is ALWAYS telling me! "I love You, I love your smile, Your hair looks great, You are gorgeous, etc!" Everytime I get ready for the day one of those phrases always comes out of his mouth and I can't thank him enough for that!!! I LOVE HIM!!!

3 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

That was a really cute post! Good idea!

Unknown said...

This was fun. How is it that Christian doesn't like Mexican food?!!! I don't eat anything else. I don't understand!

Luke, Marie & Brody said...

How do we know you didn't put his answers for him??? Huh? Huh??