Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pampered Chef

ALL GIRL'S WELCOME!!!!!!

Just wanted you to all know I am having a pampered chef party on April 16th!!! All girl's are welcome! You don't HAVE to buy something, just come look and hang out with the girls! Also, if you can't make it, but want to order something just let me know and I can get you a catalog!!!

If you have never heard of them or used them, I highly suggest you come check them out! I promise you will love their stuff!!! Most of it has a lifetime guarantee as well!!! Let me know if you have any questions or need more info!

Come hang out! Bring your mom, sisters, friends, anybody interested!!! We can all get to know each other while we cook, eat, and mingle! (kids are ok, don't want to leave you out if you don't have a sitter!!! I have a toy room!)

Pampered Chef Party
Dessert served
Brittany's House (send email address in comment field for directions)
April 16th
7:00pm

Please comment if you are coming or not!!! Hope to see you all there!!! Let me know if you have any questions!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you post the link for shopping in your Pampered Chef Store?

Shara said...

I wish I could make it. But Justin has been working late up at the Church Vault, and by the time I get off work and get my kids from daycare it will be too late to come out. Sorry.

Troy and Mandy said...

YOU KNOW I'LL BE THERE!!!!! YAYYYY