Thursday, February 19, 2009

Good Times ~ GG's!!!!


This Past Monday was an excellent day! Me, Mandy, and Marie were able to hang out ALL together! Unfortunately it was payroll day for me so I couldn't take the whole day off, but I was able to take off a couple hours to hang out with them! It was fantastic! We met up at Kneaders for lunch and it sure was tasty! It was so packed though! I couldn't believe how many people were there, but we found a table and were able to enjoy our lunch!



We talked about so many things! It was so great to catch up and just mingle with all three of us! It doesn't happen very often. I hang out with Mandy all the time, and I had just recently hung out with Marie, but with all of our busy schedules and living far away from each other it makes it difficult sometimes. Since we were having so much fun at lunch, Mandy had an excellent idea to meet up again for dinner with our husbands! Which we also don't get to do very often. We seem to make it work for birthdays, but that is only six times a year. So, we finished up lunch and I went back to work and they went back to Marie's to hang out a little more.


I LOVE playing with my Best Friends! We have such a great time together! It is great because we can reminisce so much because we have been friends for so long! We are fun, goofy, but very sexy girls! HA HA!


We met up at 6 at Red Robin for dinner. It was great to see Lukas and Troy! The six of us have so much fun together! We were able to talk, and Laugh a ton! I cried several times from laughing so hard! We ate some excellent food and took some fun pictures! Some pics turned out, not so cute, ha ha. We had an excellent time! We talked about getting together again soon, hopefully we can make it work with our schedules! Because I LOVE hanging out with all six of us! Or even just the three of us girl's! We had a great night! Unfortunately we didn't take a pic of all six of us. We got just the girls and just the guys, But oh well. We've all got some pretty cute hubbies!

2 comments:

Troy and Mandy said...

Yay for Best Friends!!! Great blogs Brittany! I'm excited for Saturday!!!

Jessica said...

It looks like an absolute blast! I'm pretty sure it was- anytime you get the luke and marie in on something you are sure to have a good time!