Sunday, February 15, 2009

Time for some fun!!!

Since the Expo was a little exhasuting and I had work 8 and a half days straight I decided I needed a few days off!!! So, I took Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday off, and had a ton of fun! Also got a TON of stuff accomplished! I have been wanting to clean and organize for awhile now! Luckily I had time to do that and have fun!


But first, I had fun on Monday night! I went to Marie's house! It was so great to catch up with her! We met up at her house and then we both had some errands to run so we went shopping and hung out. We stopped for pizza at Papa Murphy's and went back to her house. It was great to sit and talk with her while we ate some great food! We realized our marriage and our husbands are a lot alike. It was just nice to have a relaxing night with one of my best friends and have such good conversation! Unfortunately we were both having too much fun to stop and take any pics. Oops! Oh well, imagine in your head two amazing looking girls having a great girl's night! Got it? Ya, it was kinda like that!

First day off was Tuesday, February 10th. Meghann's Birthday!!!! We met at Training Table for lunch to celebrate! Just the girl's! It was great! I gave Meghann a gift of her favorite things. Diet Coke, Cinnamon Bears, Wheat Thins, Cookies, 5 gum. I also gave her a cute black frame with a black and white picture of us in it. Kinda cheesy gift, but it's fun!














Me and Meghann's Pose!


Me, Roxsan, Christina, Meghann,
Kaycee, and Meghann's Mom all came to lunch

After lunch I went shopping a little bit with her. We went to the District and went to American Eagle and The Buckle. She got some super cute pants! and they were on sale! YAY! It was great to go out with the girls from work! And Meghann seemed to have a good birthday!
After shopping I went home and started my projects. I am normally not in a cleaning mood, but that day I was! I am always in an organizing mood! That's my OCD coming out! I started cleaning Tuesday and went into Wednesday. I wrote myself a list of everything I wanted to do! I don't remember which day I did what, but this is the gist of what I did.
So, I started in the kitchen, while I watched Ellen (love that show) I cleaned all the cabinets and counters, swept, mopped, and cleaned the stove. Next was dusting (yes Mom I dusted!!!) I just recently got a new microfiber duster and it worked awesome! I dusted all of my light fixtures, tables, vases, book shelf, tv and tv stand, knick knacks, computer desk, computer, I mean everything!!! It was great! Then I did all the normal cleaning, vacuum, bathrooms, laundry, etc.
After the laundry I started my first big project! My closet!!! We have a walk in closet, at least now we do, before it was a storage closet! It was great, I got rid of three garbage bags of clothes! I organized my closet bakc to they way I like it ~ Hoodies, seperated into color groups on one rod. Sweaters and long sleeves, seperated into colors on another rod. Shirts, seperated into colors on another rod. And the final rod seperated into dresses, long skirts, short skirts, and jeans, dress pants, and colored pants. It is a glorious sight to see!!! Again my OCD kicking in!
I was so glad to get that cleaning out of the way!!! I LOVED it! My Mother rubbed off on me and I am glad! After I finished my side of the closet on Tuesday night Christian came home from work so we hung out. Watched movies and had a very intense battle of Mario Kart. It was a great day!
Wednesday I continued my cleaning with Christian's side of the closet. You can now also walk into his side! I organized his in groups as well, but I am pretty sure it has already been mixed up. He obviously does NOT have OCD. Oh well, it is still clean! I also decorated my room a little bit more. I added some letters that I painted on the wall that say "LOVE" and I added a basket with wooden balls. I baked some brownies for our Relief Society Enrichment which was that night and then my sister and her kids came over, so we visited. Christian got to experience "Daddy Life" that night since Jamie and I were going to Relief Society he watched three kids. He said he had a blast! They colored, played guys, and played mario kart.

While Jamie and I had a TON of fun! Our Enrichment was "Chocolate Appreciation night" It was great! We had a huge amount of chocolate goodies! I made chocolate cheescake brownies. Yummy! Every table had a chocolate fountain and plenty of good stuff to dip in it!

If you can't read the little plaque, it says:
Chocolate is the Answer, who cares what the question is

I love it!



After we ate a little bit we played a speed dating type game, but they called it "Fast Friendshipping" We were all lined up across from each other and had certain topics to talk about in a minute, then she would yell out switch, and you would have another girl to talk to. It was SO great! I needed that so bad because I don't know very many people in our ward and now I do! It was a ton of fun, and i had another GREAT girl's night! I was so glad Jamie could come and join me! I love my ward! It is mostly people around my age so it makes each party so much fun! My Enrichment Leader is so awesome! She put this all together and it turned out excellent! Best Enrichment I have been to in a long time!

0 comments: