Thursday, February 26, 2009

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

This is going to be a small, but exciting post! I found out today that my best friend Marie is pregnant!!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Congrats Marie! I am so excited for you and Lukas to start your family! I am so excited to go shopping and throw you a shower!!! I know you will be great parents!

So, today I get a text message, "Check your email!!!" So, I ran to the computer to check (I was thinking immediately that she was going to tell me that she was pregnant) So, I pull up her email and it is titled, "What is this?" And attached to the email are pictures of her ultrasound! It was awesome! So I imediately called her! She told me she is 7 weeks along and had her first doctor's appointment yesterday. It was great to talk to her about it and I am so excited to share this experience with her! We are growing up so fast! I am so excited to have our kids grow up together (no I am not pregnant, haha)

This was just a great day! I am so excited for my best friend!

1 comments:

Luke, Marie & Brody said...

yay! that's me!!! but if we are going to raise our kids together you better get going on it! I have decided this is the only child i am having!!!!!