Sunday, July 19, 2009

Fun Stuff!!!

On Wednesday night I drove to Layton to spend some time with my family. Wednesday night Jamie and Jon were on a date so my mom was tending. I helped her out and we decided we would go to Arctic Circle for dinner. They kids like their food and there is a play place. After dinner we let the kids play for a little bit and I was talking owen on the slides and he would go up and down the stairs and just LOVED the tunnel! He could hear his echo so he would scream and then laugh! It was super cute! So, we hung out with them for a little while and then met up with Jamie and Jon. My brother had a soccer game that night which we were going to go watch, however he thought it would be a good idea if Jamie and I played with him! So we did! It was so fun! It made me miss it really bad!!! I played soccer for 15 years of my life!!! I want to get back into it! However, the feeling of me legs the next couple days made me realize I am NOT 18 anymore! So, we went back to Jamie's and crashed! Well, we crashed on the couch, but Jamie and I stayed up talking until 2am! It was great!

The next day we went to my mom's house so she could color my hair. I decided I wanted to go dark all over! Which I am loving! So, after mine she was cutting Owen's hair, which by the pic you can tell he was not too pleased about!


While we were doing our hair, the girl's were out jumping on the tramp over the sprinkler in their swimming suits! it was so cute and they were laughing so hard that I had to get a pic! they play so well together!


After we got ready we took the kids to the castle park in kaysville, I wish I got a pic of the whole park because it is awesome! Tons of things to do! So, while we were there we played Hide and seek! We also went for a little walk down by the creek. It was super hot so we didn't stay too long, but the kids had fun!




And again, Owen loved playing!




That night My mom wanted to take just the girl's to get pampered! So, we went and got pedicures! it felt so great! it was nice to just relax and get a massage, talk with the girl's, and get our toe nails super cute for summer!

It was really nice of my mom to take us out to do that! We went to Fran Bown which is now a Miranella school which means they have way more money and they are making it look really nice inside! It was fun! We can't wait to do it again! ILOVE girl's nights!!!


Here is the pic of our cute toes! We all loved getting a pedicure! My mom and I got pink and jamie got a pinkish orange color. They were all really cute and bright! plus we all got white flowers on them!

Afterwards we went and got a rainbow at pace's. Which is a slushie with ice cream and fresh strawberries! Super yummy!

The next day I had to go to work. :( It was ok though! We had a great couple of days! Plus we get to go back there on Tuesday for Owen's birhtday party and Taylor's play performance! I can't beleive Owen is one already!!!

Then on Wednesday night we get to sleepover at the parade route! So I will soon have a bunch to blog about!

2 comments:

Troy and Mandy said...

The title to this blog definitley fits! Looks like you had a blast, and your toes look way cute! I love em'. Your hair looks really good too! Looking at your toes is making me want to get a pedicure so bad. I can't wait for Friday...we will have a ton of fun!!!

Natalie said...

Oh, there's nothing like a good pedicure to help you relax and feel pretty. LOVE em! Just painted my toes an eggplant color, in case you were wondering :) Miss you and Christian lots!