Sunday, July 12, 2009

UFC 100!!!

Last night we had a bunch of friends come over for the UFC fight! It was great fun! The girl's are obviously not huge fans, but it was great fun to hang out and watch the guys kill each other!! HAHA!

We had a bunch of food, got Little Caesers and all pitched in for the pay per view fight! I can't believe how these guys fight! If they get a a punch in it is so hard! They are bleeding, their faces get swollen! Just craziness! but fun to watch! HAHA!

We had a bunch of people form work, plus Mandy and Troy came over, and Meghann brought her boys! I ended playing with Gunner for a lot of the night! He is so stinkin cute! We played Mr Mouth, which is a game where you flip flies into the frogs mouth. then he said he wanted to play chess, I got the board out, and we started getting the pieces out. I had probably 5 out and he stood up and said, i don't wanna play this anymore and walked away! :( It was funny because everybody in the room heard him and they were all laughing at me! Sad day! So he decided to sit with Carter an stuff his face with Swedish Fish.




Meghann and Me!






We ended having a great time! I'm glad everybody was able to come over! We will definitely do it again!

1 comments:

Troy and Mandy said...

Troy and I sure had a blast!! I'm glad we came because I enjoyed it way more than I thought I would! We'll have to get together again soon and have a girls night...I wanna see Meg's condo!!!