Sunday, July 26, 2009

Girl's Night!

Who would have thought, pizza, Friends DVDs, a couch, snacks, and a camera could be so much fun!!!

Last night we had an impromptu girl's night at Meghann's new condo. Meg, Me, Ashlee, and Kaycee all decided we wanted to hang out! So glad we did too!!! I have not laughed that hard in a long time! I felt like Junior High all over again, but in a good way. When you can be really stupid and not care what somebody thinks of you! Where you and your friends laugh at everything! Where taking goofy pics is the funnest activity EVER!!!



Yes, we are all adults. Yes I realize I am 24 years old, but I also realize we can still have fun!

We decided after counting to 3 you had to make a face for the picture.

Kaycee's 3 second shot

Meghann's 3 second shot

My 3 second shot

Ashlee's 3 second shot

Ash and Meg
We had an awesome time! We all love Friends so we were laughing a lot at that, but we were all so tired that everything was super funny! We were all pretty crazy, but that just made it more fun! I can't wait to do it again!

0 comments: