Sunday, August 23, 2009

Blind Date!!!

As my previous post told you, we had some fun coming up! So, on Friday night we took Meg out for her first date! We set her up with our friend who used to work with us in the store, now he works at corporate, his name is Tim Jensen. It was a lot of fun and they both enjoyed themselves!



We went to Winger's for dinner. It was way good! So it was Christian and I, Meg and Tim, and our friends enoch and Christina met us there. We had great conversation, great food, and a great time! We decided after dinner we wanted to play games, but Enoch and Christina wanted to see Meghann's new place so we went back to her house to show them and to grab our other car. After they saw her place we headed to Enoch and Christina's to play games and eat yummy ice cream!!!
When we got to their place we wanted a tour! So, they walked us around thier house and showed us. it is a gorgeous home and has been decorated so cute by Christina! They live behind Cabela's, but up on the mountain side so thier view is amazing!!!

We started out playing Apples to Apples then moved into the living room to play spoons. Which I am TERIBLE at I came to realize! I think i got a spoon twice out of about 20 rounds! It was hilarious! We had a great time! In the middle of games we stopped to eat some tasty ice cream with every topping imaginable!

During the games I took some pics, but failed to get any of myself. Oh well!


Christian being his normal goofy self with Meg


Enoch and Christina

Tim and Meghann

After spoons we all kindof just started talking. We talked a lot about work, which was a good thing, it was actually fun talk! We ended up staying there until almost 1am talking! It was great fun though! I think Tim and Meg had a good time, but who knows maybe neither one of them will never speak to me again!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brit this is Tyler, I know that kid Tim in those pictures. Tim Jensen he is friends with Jeff Ridgeway and Ali he is a stud!