Thursday, August 20, 2009

Boating fun!!!

A few weeks ago I packed a bag, kissed my husband goodbye and headed for Layton. Yes, unfortunately this vacation would happen without him! But it would be ok! We are planning one for us together soon!



So, Saturday morning very early I drove to my cousin's house to ride withe her to the lake. It was fun to catch up with her on the way there! This boating trip was probably the funnest trip we have had in a long time!!! There were a ton of us there!!! Me, My sister's whole family, my Mom and Jeff, Cody and his friend Shannon, My Grandpa, My aunt Linda and Frank, my Aunt Brenda, and my cousin Shara and her daughter. It was so much fun!!! We were all able to lounge around up on the grassy area, and we were all able to have a great time on the boat!!! My mom has a water banana, a tube, skis, and a wake board! My Sister, Cousin, and I went on the banana and it was just like we were all little kids again! We could NOT stop laughing!!! I am so glad we were all able to go! my Grandpa LOVED watching us and watching their kids act like we all used to! I wish we could go boating more often, but obviously when you get older and everybody has jobs it is difficult to work it around every one's schedules! But maybe once more this year we will get to go!

Cody on the tube with me, Jamie, and Shara on the banana

My aunt Linda and Me

Cody and Shannon


The cute girlies!

Thanks for the awesome time Mom and Jeff!!!




Sunday I went to church with my sister and her family, and then Meghann came to pick me up! We were off for Island Park for a few days!!! It was a very fun trip! We talked a ton and rocked out to Carrie Underwood, Rent, and a mix of a bunch of different stuff. We realized we really don't sound like the artist when we sing, but hey it's fun! the drive takes about 3 and half hours, but it went by so fast because it was so much fun! We stopped in Idaho Falls to fill up and ate at Olive Garden where we had a VERY interesting Waiter. (when Meghann's phone rang, he knew it was the Spice Girl's, enough said!)


We had a very fun ride that included great tunes, great snacks, and two crazy chicas! This is meg with Hot tamale vampire teeth! And this is a pic getting back on the freeway in Idaho....

Does it get any better than this road trip?


(click on this pic to make it bigger, It says Roberts Butt!!! We were laughing so hard at this sign!!!)
We had a great drive!

So, we met up with her parent's and her boys at the cabin to begin our super fun vacation...

0 comments: