Thursday, August 20, 2009

More fun!

After Island Park I went back to hang out at my sister's house! We just hung out and relaxed on Wednesday night. We watched Fast and Furious, which was better than I thought it was! The next day We went to the Pool in Clearfield! It was pretty cool! It had a slide, whirlpool, kiddie area, and then outside there was a pirate ship with another slide. I had a really good time playing with Jamie and the kids and getting a little bit of sun!

The cute kids!



Owen LOVED going down the slide!


That night Owen gave a new meaning to the word "Flower Child"


Jamie was making bread and Owen decided he needed to help her with the flour! He got it all over him and get reaching in the bag for more!! It was hilarious!


The next day Jamie had a day Camp to go to with Taylor so I stayed home with the rest of the kids. I realized what it will be like when I have a baby, going to bed at midnight and waking up with Owen at 6:30! Yikes! It was fun though! my Mom came over at 9:00 to help out a little bit and then we went to her house around 11:00. I wanted my hair colored again so while the kids were playing with their friends she did my hair!


It was a GREAT vacation! Boating, hanging with the family, Island park, and then more playing with kids! the only thing that would have made it better was if Christian was there too! But that's ok, next time for sure! Now it is back to the daily grind! Back to work! Back to Life, Back to reality! Ugh!

0 comments: